Are you PPAW’s Next Executive Director?
How would you like to lead an enthusiastic association that brings companies together in the promotional products industry in Wisconsin? The Promotional Products Association of Wisconsin (PPAW) is looking for someone to become our next Executive Director. This role involves building member relationships and working with our Board of Directors to set the direction needed to reach our goals.
This is a part-time position and allows for working from your home office.
What We Do:
The Promotional Products Industry is a $20 billion industry, and PPAW is a regional association that supports hundreds of members within the state of Wisconsin. We support our membership through education, networking events, as well as regional trade shows to help them be more effective in their businesses.
The Executive Director works closely with our Board of Directors to create events, marketing materials, programs, as well as managing accounting, and the processes for all aspects of the association.
Skills that the ideal candidate will possess:
- Productive in a ‘work from home’ environment.
- Proficient with basic software programs such as: QuickBooks, M-S Office, Constant Contact
- Basic understanding of social media, social media management, and virtual meetings
- Knowledge of financial management, book-keeping, and general accounting is preferred
- Self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to collaborate and work with a diverse group of individuals
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to organize events and develop newsletters
Our Executive Director will work an estimated 15 hours per week. The compensation package reflects our appreciation for balance in life, offers incentives for the results you achieve, as well as those we achieve as a team.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to take on a new challenge, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to Kherron10@aol.com.