- Evolving Market – The word we keep hearing is Millennial. How they are purchasing, searching and determining what works for them is different than previous generations. Utilizing such things as social media, Yelp, or online forums can help your business stay relevant in an environment that makes promo products readily available.
- Internet – The first step here is to make sure your business has an online presence. Thanks to groups such as Angie’s List, Google reviews, and Yelp, people want to know where they are going and who they are doing business with. There are multiple forms at low to no cost to develop a working site such as Word Press and Wix.com. A simple and quick solution is a Facebook page. One can be made and up and running without much training in 10 minutes or less.
- Competition – Is your competition the store down the street or the internet? What are you doing to make your customer experience unique and set yourself apart from the others? Companies can thrive on the fact that most people still want to be treated like a human. It is important to learn your customers business and give them a personalized buying experience. If you know who you are competing with, then that will help you set yourself up for success.
- Safety – Product safety is not something that thrills a lot of people, but it is very important. Did you know that with just 4 hours of education, you can become certified in Product Safety Awareness with PPAI? Set yourself about; for example, be educated and knowledgeable about child product regulations, or what chemicals are not allowed in consumer products. To learn more about the certification: PPAI Safety
- Knowledge is Power – The more you know, the more you can truly help your customers to the best of your ability. The promotional products are ever changing and keeping up with trends and the markets is a way to stay one step ahead of the rest. Who would have guessed 5 years ago we would be selling something called a fidget spinner?
PPAW is part of a group that offers free weekly and monthly webinars on all forms of education. Sign up to receive our newsletter with details at our site today. PPAW Learn