- Favorite thing about one of your grandparents: My grandmother was a very strong woman. She raised 5 children, ran a farm, and made amazing bread.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? 25 years of marriage- to the same person!
- Three favorite movies? Pulp Fiction, Saturday Night Fever, Christmas Vacation
- Favorite movie quote: “I’ll have what she’s having” from When Harry Met Sally. Love that restaurant scene.
- Favorite ice cream flavor: Ice cream is probably my favorite food so it’s hard to pick one flavor, but I’ll go with Pistachio.
- Best childhood memory: Playing baseball and football with the neighborhood boys. I was a tomboy.
- If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? Arizona. I love the landscape and the dry heat.
- What living person, other than family members, do you most admire? Oprah Winfrey
- Favorite smell in the whole world: The smell of your baby after a bath and lotion.
- Best piece of advice you’ve received: “You can’t always control your situation, but you can control how you react to it.
Kim Schalk | Wisconsin regional sales
Customer service: 800-221-0020